Logical Creature

Hey, Sometimes I write Too! Mostly it's about Tech.

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Thank You!

                 WHAT IF THERE WAS NO Thanks!

                                                Below are my thoughts on the above Idea!!


            Today when I was walking on the road I was helped by a person to get me directions. He perfectly told me the way. But, I was in so hurry that I forgot to tell him 'Thank You!'. After going a little further down the way I remembered that I hadn't Thanked him. So after some time I began to think on it.. After some thought process here's what I came up with!

             First thing came to my mind that each and every help made by someone would cost Money! Every help would be pricey depending upon what you  opt for!! It would be like buying 'HELP' from Walmart!  It's obvious because what are you going to say after someone help's you!! Are you going to look at his/her's face saying nothing. Another point about this is 'The Attitude Of The People In Society!'. I bet it will surely affect their attitude! And it would go worst and so worst that we cannot imagine it.

                It's not only in the case of 'Thank You!' but, each and every word that you use to please someone! Ok! let's not imagine the worst! Let's see how we can improve our behavior. So let's not be rude and cruel! Let's make our future bright

                 I would like conclude my thoughts. I hope you liked my thoughts so let's contribute for a better future! 

       I would really like know what do you think on  this Topic so put your saying in the comment sections!

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]