Logical Creature

Hey, Sometimes I write Too! Mostly it's about Tech.

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

My Thoughts!!

"When Two or More Thoughts collide They gives birth to a new Innovation and a WORLD CHANGING IDEA!! "

                                                                                                 -Pradnyesh Mali.

           I'll Explain What it actually means!!!

                  It's one of my thought. It Actually means that when there is an Innovation, behind it there is more than one person's contribution. I mean to say that two or more people contribute to make an Innovation Its not a Cup of tea for a Single person. But the fact is One gains the Fame and other one just Fades Away.  
                   The classic example would be 'Steve Jobs' and 'Steve Wozanik' also known as 'The Woz'.Both 'Steve Jobs' and 'Steve Wozanik' contributed equally to the success of 'Apple Computers.' But at last all the credits were taken by Steve Jobs. (Don't Think I'm criticizing Steve Jobs. It's A fact. but I respect both of them for their Work.).
                    Now lets take another Example of Innovation. The revolutionary change in technology is was brought by 'Steve Jobs' and 'Bill Gates'. Both had a same plan but two different ways. As both of them combined their Strategy and made a vast change in the world of technology.
                     At the last I would like to conclude that if you have an Idea Please do share and look for some who's aiming for the same thing. I'll bet you'll end up creating something Great.

Feel Free to ask any questions post it in the comment Sections. I'l try to answer it.

Thank You!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]